Tuesday, January 27, 2009

winter pictures

I'm not feeling my bloggin' mojo (I'm feelin like a nap since Trevor is sleeping and I am battling a cold- plus, i have to mentally prepare myself for the collection of fecal matter again for the next 72 hours)


So instead, maybe I should just post some random pictures!
Ryan now down another 2 teeth.
And notice, he has fifith disease as evidenced by the "slapped cheek" rash


Part of a rose boquet that I got in memory of my dad

My backyard:


Great icicle making weather last week when it got into the balmy low 30's!

Potty training has begun:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I have read

  • Friday Night knitting Club
  • The tale of Edgar Sawtelle
  • Island of Lost Girls
  • The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio
  • Nineteen Minutes
  • Kite Runner
  • Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons