Thursday, April 9, 2009

Countdown to birthday party

Countdown to Birthday party . . . . .

2 days (actually it is just shy of 2 days)

We are having a lego birthday party. I am expecting about 8 or 9 boys. It is in my house (this i try to not do inside parties, and having 2 summer babies, it works out well to have parties on the deck). But its my spring baby's 7th birthday party and we are tired of inflatables type parties (Bounce Town, Pump It Up, and before that a party at the Eola Community Center with a large slide and jungle gym type thing)

I am trying to figure out games; guess how many legos in a glass jar, build the tallest tower in a minute, drop legos into a jar, and just build your own creation. We also have some easter figures to paint with water colors and a pinata. We were going to do an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard, but it will only be 50, and some areas are still moist and I don't want a ton of mud tracked in. We will have cupcakes and are giving away a little lego kit as party favors.

I Still have a lot ot do, but I think it will be a good party for him.

Its hard to believe that almost 7 years ago, I had Ryan. time goes by so fast! Then I have to get ready for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I have read

  • Friday Night knitting Club
  • The tale of Edgar Sawtelle
  • Island of Lost Girls
  • The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio
  • Nineteen Minutes
  • Kite Runner
  • Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons