Saturday, October 4, 2008

Remembering the high school days . .


Last weekend was my high school's reunion. I still after knowing about this event for a year have not gotten used to the fact that I am old enough to be out of school for 20 years! I will not admit it!!

So, the reunion is over and I am still recovering from it. I had the best time at the reunion. It was great to get away and be 16 (or so) again for a little while. Of course when you are talking to your old classmates, what do you talk about - Sure you do reminicse about the old high school days, but doesn't it always come around to the kids for us moms (and dads too!).


It was great to be "Back in the day" and I sure do hope I can keep up some of the re-connections I have made, but my life as CEO of this household, I do tend to get all wrapped up in that and it keeps me extremely busy! I'm glad to reminisce about the past and at times I think how wonderful it would be to be 16 or 17 or 18 again, but then I remember my 3 beautiful boys and know that at that age, my greatest moments, memories and joys were still yet to be!

Books I have read

  • Friday Night knitting Club
  • The tale of Edgar Sawtelle
  • Island of Lost Girls
  • The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio
  • Nineteen Minutes
  • Kite Runner
  • Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons