Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Trevor sings, and Am I going to Hell??

Another Trevor post!

Me, Ryan and Trevor were on our way back after dropping Stephen and friends to tennis practice. I have the music on (101.9 I believe). It's a song I recognize and has a great beat so I am kinda humming and tapping my feet and doing my "car dancing" to the music. (and no I was not paying attention to the lyrics, . . . .yet)

Then Trevor chimes in. He is singing the lyrics! And, its not quite as slow paced as Twinkle Twinkle little star either! He is singing and he is singing clearly - my little speech delayed son!

Are you wondering yet what song he is singing? Brace yourself . . . .
I hope I am not going to hell for not censoring my music and also for not turning the station once I realized what the lyrics were, but he was sining and it does have a great beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kju9VU2B7Bk

Just in case the link above doesn't work . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The song was by All American Rejects - if it gives you hell

this is the chorus part that Trevor sang:

When you see my faceI hope it gives you hell,
I hope it gives you hell
When you walk my wayI hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell

So, am I wrong to be happy and proud about Trevor singing a pop song, Or am I going to HELL??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I have read

  • Friday Night knitting Club
  • The tale of Edgar Sawtelle
  • Island of Lost Girls
  • The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio
  • Nineteen Minutes
  • Kite Runner
  • Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons