Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

In honor of our anniversary, we went out to lunch and then shopping yesterday.


13 years ago today we were married (We met 17 years ago). The weather was awesome. I believe it got to 59 (and I was so relieved to have nice weather for March). the weather was nice enough we even took some pictures outside.



I don't have anything special planned for dear hubby who gets home in 2 hours. We had a nice day yesterday just him and me. (maybe I should go upstairs and at least fix my hair - I just threw it up in a clip this am). Wonder what kind of surprise (other than the card I got him) I can come up with in 2 hours.

Our Engagement picture






Our wedding day:

2005 (we dont get our picture taken together too often)

1 comment:

Books I have read

  • Friday Night knitting Club
  • The tale of Edgar Sawtelle
  • Island of Lost Girls
  • The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio
  • Nineteen Minutes
  • Kite Runner
  • Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons