Thursday, December 4, 2008

A new twig for the family tree!

Sean Michael
12/3/08
(Photo added December 6, 2008. - He is 2 days old in the picture)


Yesterday December 3, 2008, My older brother became a daddy. His wife and him have been married for 6 years and just hit the big 40 this year. Its been quite a year for my family tree. My little brother and his wife also had their first born this year.

Sean Michael was born aprox 7:30 am, weighing in at 9 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches (if I have the information correct). While the family is rejoicing about the birth of this precious gift from god, we are saddened by the death of my sister in law's father. My prayers go to my sister in law Donna and her family. I know she was very close to her dad and it is so sad to know that he will never hold his grandson.

I have not had a chance to talk to my brother or sister in law yet (she is recovering from a c-section), but I hope to soon and I hope to have some pictures of the little guy up if I have the chance to get a picture.

My mom's birthday is today (her 60th!!), what a great present! A new little grandchild (grandchild #5!)

Congrats Donna and Todd. Thank you for making me an Auntie again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I have read

  • Friday Night knitting Club
  • The tale of Edgar Sawtelle
  • Island of Lost Girls
  • The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio
  • Nineteen Minutes
  • Kite Runner
  • Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons