Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays and Bah Humbug!

This picture was right before Trevor threw himself on the ground
Trevor finally warmed up to Santa and let him be held by him


Shakin handss with Santa

All three with Santa - wasn't it good that I had my camera with me to capture it??






Now , I must go and do some laundry, write out more Christmas cards and finish my mom’s 60th photo album (oh this is taking forever and her birthday was almost 2 weeks ago – but I am trying to not get too stressed about it). I know I am way off my from getting things off my to do list for the day!





HAPPY HOLIDAYS and Bah Humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I have read

  • Friday Night knitting Club
  • The tale of Edgar Sawtelle
  • Island of Lost Girls
  • The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio
  • Nineteen Minutes
  • Kite Runner
  • Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons